Better Business Bureau of Minnesota & North Dakota, Military Program Coordinator, Part-Time
The Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and North Dakota (BBB), founded in 1912, is a non-profit organization that proudly works to builds trust between Minnesota and North Dakota businesses and consumers. We provide a resource for consumers to turn to for business reviews, complaint assistance, market place advice, and educational services.
We have a great opportunity for you to join our organization and make a direct contribution to our success as a part-time (20 hours per week) Military Program Coordinator. In this role, you will reach out to Military population in our service area building relationships, providing applicable educational, and training services and support programs.
Qualified candidates will possess the following required qualifications:
- Direct Military experience in service or administrative role required with a minimum of E6 – E5. Veteran status preferred.
- Post secondary degree or applicable experience related to education and training required.
- Must be able to identify and foster critical relationships with military leadership and decision makers from Installations and Reserve Centers located in the area. Be able to convey how BBB Military Program is a value added program to the military consumer. Identify opportunities to contribute to installation events.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with specific experience presenting in front of groups; have the ability to understand the level and needs of the audience, and convey a variety of marketplace topics in an easily understood manner.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, organizational, business communication and time management skills.
- Post-secondary degree or applicable experience related to education and training required.
- Must have the ability to travel both states in our service area (MN and ND); including occasional evening and weekend travel. Positive completion of driving record check required.
- Must take initiative, be self-motivated and an independent, accountable, dependable performer.
- Proficient knowledge of word-processing and basic computer skills with experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to organize and maintain military line webpage.
- Demonstrated problem solving and judgment capabilitiesSubmit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.