Are you a current or former National Guard member looking for a scholarship? Then you may be interested in the Van Hipp Heroes Scholarship.
- A scholarship applicant must be a current or former National Guard member wounded in an operational or training mission in support of Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation New Dawn.
- All scholarship grants are to help cover the cost of tuition, applicable room and board, fees, and books at a nationally or regionally accredited college, university, or community college.
- All educational institutions to be attended by scholarship recipients must be geographically located within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam.
- All scholarship applicants or previous scholarship recipients must apply or re-apply each year no later than July 1.
- Applicants may apply for a maximum of four annual grants of $1,000 per year for a total of $4,000.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or equivalent.
For full details and a scholarship application, please click here.